9.09.2011

San Diego Highlights

Ok, so we only spent 2 whole days in San Diego and came back in town last Saturday just in time to attend my niece's wedding. It was a fun whirlwind trip packed with little dining and shopping adventures on top of the given funfare at Legoland. I think these were the REAL reasons why we were there....


Killer fish tacos from Rubio's! 

Hello Barney's & Ferragamo outlet shops?


I had to have the Granny apple fries before we leave the park. They are divine!


I had their New England clam bake. They were ok, not bad.

On other news, today I'm excited to meet up with friends to try out a Food Truck Food Court event. The weather has been nicer the past few days and I'm itching to dine al fresco. Lunch will be fun and it's great to catch up on some juicy news (aka gossip - LOL) with friends!



No comments: