1.22.2012

Recap of My Week

I can't believe the month is almost over and February is just around the corner. Let me go ahead and share a brief recap of my eventful week. 

The past week brought weird Houston warm weather coupled with drizzling days. I re-discovered my old anorak and paired it with my outfits most of the past days. I love that it's in a neutral shade that pretty much goes with everything. I say, great investment from over the years. 

Fave anorak

Also I am thrilled to share that i found this amazing pink sperry topsiders and i am in love. It's the canvas kind and is so comfortable I can wear them all day. I practically wore them everyday in high school but back then it didn't came in this fun color (well, not that I can recall). I was just excited to get them! 

Friday stripes

I also did some serious marketing work for the office, hence the granny look below. LOL. 

Thursday ootd

Then Saturday, met up with old high school besties for an early birthday lunch and Rae brought delectable Crave cupcakes! Amazing as always. Thank you! 

Crave cupcakes

Little guy just had to be in the scene to blow the candle. Great week overall and I can't wait to celebrate Chinese New Year and get excited with the upcoming year of the Dragon! 

Churrascos

No comments: