2.20.2012

Post-Valentine Report

It was a lovely time with just the three of us spending Valentine's day together. I cooked a simple Valentine's dinner meal and we hang out together afterwards. Earlier that day, Aston had a Valentine's party at school and boy, did he take home lots of goodies from his friends. It was like christmas all over again! Too bad, I forgot to take pictures of it.

Here's the sweet bookmark gift he gave us for Valentine's day from school with his photos on it. So cute!

Bookmark Vday gift for mom & dad


I got an acrylic photo (photo by my niece Ailynne) block for the husband from me and the little guy ordered from Erin Condren and it was just a precious gift. He loved it! 

Picture block


This were the texts on the back that you can customize. It was just the perfect Valentine's gift! 

Picture block


For me, Ben got me a whole new workout wardrobe from Lululemon! Loved sweating out in style! LOL!  
I hope you all had a wonderful hearts week! 



No comments: