4.10.2012

Beautiful Journeys


I had the privilege to attend a luncheon last week with a dear friend, benefitting the Children's Assessment Center here in Houston. An extraordinary organization helping children victims of abuse. It was a successful turnout with a fabulous fashion show from Neiman Marcus with the presence of  Ken Downing, nonetheless. 

Keynote guest speaker was the gorgeous Ashley Judd, whose passionate charity commitment as well as work as an actress, I admire. By the end of the event, awareness on acts of abuse was heightened and donations through auction bidding was at an all time high. I myself was drawn to this $20 colorful bracelet being sold at the door and was proudly wearing it that day (will find out more where you can get your's if you're interested and I will update this post once I find out) ! 

CAC

If you want to know more about the Children's Assessment Center and how you can support the organization, please visit their website


No comments: