6.20.2012

Father's Day Weekend Recap


We actually started celebrating father's day weekend Friday night as we went out for dinner with my folks. We again hit the lunch scene for some steaks on Saturday and I cooked corn and pork bbq for dinner on Sunday night. After Sunday mass, Aston and I treated daddy to a movie and we watched Madagascar at the fancy Star Cinema Grill by our house. Great food and chic swanky interiors - the movie was great too! 

 It was a great weekend celebrating the men in my life - my father and my husband. I had to search for some really memorable photos that truly meant a lot to me. This was heartwarming looking back at old photos. 

Sept 2000
My father walking me down the aisle on my wedding day, Sept. 2 2000

sunlight

 Ben holding Aston the first day he got home from the hospital. So precious. May 2007

matching outfits

Daddy and baby Aston, he's about 3 months old here

big boy with lolo

And big boy Aston (looking like he's 6 months while he's only 3 months old) with my father. 

How did you spend your Father's day weekend? 

No comments: