9.17.2012

Dots and More

Hello all!
 Thought i'd share a few favorites lately. Last week, it was all about polkadots and bold cocktail rings. My latest favorite that i wear almost everyday is this huge tortoiseshell ring from mackenzie's design darling shop (where i also got those adorable matches) and a blue gem from francesca's, I picked up while window shopping last week. These fun accessories truly add a little pizzazz to my daily uniform of tunics and skinny jeans!

I also happen to find great polkadot deals from target (shirt and pants, which i can't find online) and even a pretty cool polkadot wrapping paper from the dollar bins. And in other exciting news, this month's birchbox (get your subscription here) arrived last saturday and I am doing the happy dance that they included a discount card from madewell

Tortoiseshell and more Dots
I hope you're monday is a great mix of work and a little bit of play!


1 comment:

The Management said...

that torti ring is seriously awesome. I'm a sucker for anything in tortoise shell!

just found your blog- glad I did :)