I am looking forward to this holiday break. We'll be focusing on spending time with the family ~ joining the little guy's school christmas party, preparing for christmas eve, last-minute shopping, delivering gifts, enjoying some hot chocolate with marshmallows, driving through beautifully christmas lit neighborhoods and ultimately making memorable moments with loved ones this season of giving!
So before I sign off for a long weekend break, this was how my week started :
- tying grosgrain ribbons on design darling gifts (no need for a box ~ so pretty!)
- hanging our latest inexpensive T ornament (from michaels!)
- singing carols with kindergarteners last monday at their annual christmas sing-along
- driving through river oaks
- painting my nails nude again (chanel frenzy is a new favorite!)
- dining out with my girlfriends and having fun exchanging gifts
- holding tight the special christmas project aston did at school (adorable)
- and dressing up candycanes with washi tape flags (fancy!)
Also, don't forget our ongoing
DRESS SOCIAL SHOP GIVEAWAY
we will pick a winner on Christmas eve!
FRIENDS, i sincerely hope you all have a wonderful time with your families!
i'll see you back here next week!