2.14.2013

Our Valentine's

We normally don't have big plans for valentine's day. Up until we had Aston, we'd go out to dinner avoiding valentine's day but opting to dine out a few days later. So tonight, it's dinner at home and sharing desserts. 

But aston and I had been busy preparing for his valentine's day party at school. I ordered stickers to go on his sweet treat packages (finger skateboards and sports erasers - ha! - boymom for sure) and last night we finished off writing valentines cards to 13 friends for school. Poor thing mastered drawing hearts and writing his name, such a pro! 

Later, I'd be heading to his valentines party and snap pics for his classroom. Thankful that I can spend that special day with him!

Untitled

Untitled

Can't resist wrapping his teachers a couple of sweet valentines gifts! 

Untitled

And we received a lovely card from my parents this morning! 

Untitled

HOPING YOU HAVE THE SWEETEST DAY TODAY, friends! 


No comments: