8.19.2011

My Week in Instagram

I love my iphone Instagram app and have utilized it more than anything in my phone. Here are a few pictures i took when I got crazy taking shots of random things as they happen to come my way.

*********

Last Saturday was my niece's vintage-inspired bachelorette party. This was the pearl-clad chandelier in the kitchen!

Vintage-inspired bridal shower

Ever since I've committed to hair blow-outs twice a month at Blow Dry Bar, I significantly reduced my trip to the nail salon and try to do it myself. I've stocked up on pretty fall colors from Essie (Case Study and LadyLike) and Chanel (peridot - second picture below). They are lovely colors!

Essie's case study and ladylike


Chanel peridot

I love flipping through the pages of this book and dreaming of Paris and dress like a true Parisian :-)

Bedside reads

Still in back-to-school preparation mode, I stopped by Hobby Lobby and snatched these plain colorful tshirts and a few iron-on letters (they are on sale this week!) and completed Aston's first week of school wardrobe!

Back to school shirts

With a little fiasco on the iron and the letter T, resulted to this monogram added on the side of his green shirt! Cool!

Monogrammed

How was your week like? Enjoy the weekend, folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these!! Thanks for linking up :) Hope to see you next monday again!!