8.12.2011

Planning My Life

After much anticipation, my package from Erin Condren arrived earlier this week. The life planner is what I've expected and more. 

I've recently just used my iphone for appointment scheduling and keeping track of Aston's school schedule. Using the phone was ok but the life planner not only let's you jot down appointments ~ it let's you document notes, scribble thoughts, mark special dates, keep receipts/calling cards etc on really pretty colorful pages with coordinating stickers and hard-to-miss color coded monthly tabs! 

Life Planner

Thank you for the extra goodies too!
Now here's mine and I can't resist taking a shot with a matching colorful pen found at the dollar bins from Michael's

Life planner

Love this video from their site. You can order your's here.







Enjoy the weekend friends!


2 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Love your planner! So colorful and happy... and what a fun pen! Thanks for linking up Lili!!

A Wedding Story said...

Love yours! That is the same one I ordered too!