3.16.2012

Loving the Barre


I started the year getting my act together and signed up with friends to a pure barre class which I've religiously attended 3 times a week for a little over a month now. It's such a fun exhilirating workout (sorry but I can't say the same thing about my first ever pure barre session) and I feel good after. I love coming in and sweating it out with motivation from friends and the instructors and I just hope I get to keep it up. My aim is to get fit and being healthy and ultimately lose weight, of course. In the meantime, I am working on giving up my soda, cupcakes and tapioca drinks - good luck to me!

Define barre

Wednesday

Barre class

Check out the pure barre classes at Define Body And Mind Houston
(I am quietly wishing and praying for a Sugar Land location, Hank !)

No comments: