1.16.2013

Midweek Musings


Well, let me just start this post by sharing some unforeseen events in our little home. right before the new year, my husband discovered a leak in his closet from our masterbath shower and needless to say, we are in the midst of having this fixed right now.

It's not what i wished our 2013 to kick off with but i know there are other people with far more problems than us, so i can't help but still feel blessed that we have found out about this issue at an early stage. It's just such a hassle and as you can see (pic below) there is no way we are hanging around ~ we have relocated upstairs in the meantime. 


In other lighter news, our friends and blog sponsors, skincare rx sent me a few goodies last week. these are definite 2 must-haves : oscar blandi dry shampoo spray and nars super orgasm blush (highly pigmented and lots of glitter than the regular orgasm blush). These are my new daily products i use before i head out the door!

Untitled

In yet another recent trip to target, I discovered this really adorable mug and more colorful paper straws (like i really need them....). Oh well, they're cute!

Untitled


Untitled

and more target finds, these pretty in pink craft items went home with me in the hopes of starting valentine's day crafting.....

Untitled

and more paper goodness at the target dollar bins. They are rolls of wrapping paper in these beautiful trellis and tiny hearts pattern! 
People, Valentine's day is just a few weeks away! 

Untitled

and remember those notebooks i blogged about last week? See how pretty they are together? Not to mention the tempting sprinkles cupcake? Can't resist! 

Untitled

and finally, it's my birthday month - so I stopped by sephora and picked up a tube of dr.jart bb cream and my birthday gift, a duo set of mini benefit products

and that benefit fine one one (another new favorite - a lip and cheek tint) is from birchbox that also came in the mail that same day! What way to kick-off my birthday month! 

Untitled

So like i said earlier, I still feel lucky despite us having to deal with a major setback due to unexpected house repair. I still can't stop counting my blessings everyday. Our family is healthy, I've got them and my friends and these little treats are just added bonus we get to enjoy! 

Here's hoping your wednesday is off to a good start!


No comments: